Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is It By Force??


This morning, my alarm woke me up while I was in the middle of a dream. In the dream, I was about to hear a very juicy gist just at the same time my alarm went off. So annoying, lol!

Anyways, I was barely awake when my friend who slept over said in a very serious tone "I have to talk to you about something". In a serious tone oh! Even before she said goodmorning sef.

Usually when someone says that, I prepare to hear something somewhat serious and I told her I was listening.

And she said "I think it's high time you get yourself a boyfriend". Mssscheeeeew
If you see the long hiss I hissed ehn! As in! That is the something she wanted to talk about. Like seriously? Are you kidding me. Thats the first thing someone says to me in the morning. I couldnt stop hissing, laughing and shaking my head all at the same time.

Firstly, we had had this same discussion a million times before and I just could not understand why she'd bring it up first thing in the morning!

I asked if she'd dreamt of me or something and she said no. She just thinks it's high time I get involved with someone. "Out of all these many men flocking around you, can't you just choose one? Are you trying to say out of the lot, there's none that is remotely close to what you want?"

I thought about it for a second and I answered in the negative. There was absolutely none I wanted. And being one of those people who don't date just for the fun of it, I consider it totally cruel wasting a man's time knowing it'll lead to nowhere. Dont ask me how I know. I just do.

I need to be able to connect. You know, bond. And I don't feel any connection with anyone. The only one I connect with right now is me! Trust me, if I meet someone I connect with, I won't hesitate.

And she goes: Yeah yeah, that was what you said last year...bla bla...and she launched into my biography...

Sometimes, people around me make me feel like I'm the one who has a problem by being overly selective and all of that. And I do not agree. I'm just a person who knows what she wants and isnt afraid to wait for it.

Anyway, I have decided to do a written analysis of all my toasters. Present toasters and past toasters of note that I can remember. Maybe when I write it down, it'll make more sense than the mental assessment I've been used to..

No comments:

Post a Comment