Friday, February 11, 2011

42 Days of God's Faithfulness..

It's just been 42 days into 2011 and yet I feel God has done so much for me it's simply amazing. It may not seem like much to someone else, but to me, it's mega. And I realised, I dont have to wait till its 365 days to realise his awesomeness. I should acknowledge it every single day He gives me oxygen to breathe.

I want to thank God for preserving my life and for protection. I thank Him for overseeing my going out and coming in for the past 42 days. It may not seem like much abi? I've passed quite a number of accident scenes this year that happened on roads I pass through every day. Once I saw a car cut in half...

I thank God for journey mercies in all the plenty waka waka I have had to do this year (and will still do today). People have gotten into planes and never got out alive. People have gotten into cars and never got out alive. For journey mercies, I thank Him from the bottom of my heart.

A few weeks into the year, God averted was could have been a major fire disaster. I had just cooked indomie and decided to boil eggs. Because I know a watched pot never boils, I decided to go to my room and chill pending when the eggs boil. I was already out the kitchen door when I heard "boom!". And the next thing I saw was fire going up the ceiling. The pipe connecting the cooker to the gas cylinder had gone off...

I thank God the gas didnt explode. I thank God I was still around there when it pulled off...because if Id been in the room already, it would have been too late....I thank God we were able to pu out the fire on time..I thank God...

A few weeks into the year, robbers came visiting. I thank God that they stole material things and not human life. I thank God that I wasnt one of the robbers. I thank God we didnt have to take anyone to the hospital. I thank God we didnt have to cry over the loss of any life. I thank God...

I thank God for closure I have gotten from my past relationship. I thank God for removing the scales from my eyes before it was too late. I thank Him for the amazing strength He has given me.....

He has done so much for me, I cannot help but be blown away.

I have to go now, unfortunately. I go dey thank God dey go sha!

Thank God oh!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanking God with you...He is merciful and knows how to protect His own...

    ReplyDelete